Thursday, August 19, 2010

Correction

I was informed that that was not a drug exchange. For all you worried people. I was told that the reason for the "shhhh" finger was because of the fight, not because he was doing illegal things (even though im sure that wasn't exactly legal).
This week was crunch time for the first half of my time here. We had lessons to teach today and tomorrow as well and I had a paper for my cultural studies class due today as well. Fortunately, as of now, I'm pretty much done so that is pretty much awesome. On monday I start my practicum and I'm going to be in a third grade classroom. I'm very excited but don't know what to expect because we won't get to talk to our teachers until Monday I think, which is stressful because everyone else got to meet theirs this week except for like four of us. So we'll see what happens. I'm excited either way. And I'm more than half way there!!! wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment