Monday, July 19, 2010

Getting Ready

There is lots to do. I have one week until I am getting on a giant plane headed towards Mexico City. Unfortunately, I have to move all my stuff out of my house before I leave because when I get back, I will be living in a new location. We also had a meeting last week that informed us that we have about a billion things to do before we go, aka lots of homework so we don't have to spend our free time in Mexico doing it when we'd rather be out doing something else. So I have to get on that ASAP.

While in Quetaro, I will be living in a homestay with two other girls from my trip, Lisa and Molly. We are living in a house with a family which includes a mom, dad, 19 year old daughter and 15 year old son. The family's home is about a 15 minute walk to school everyday. The diet and eating schedule are going to be a little hard to get used to, but I'm still looking forward to this trip! It's going to be fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you set this up so we can follow your adventures. Your home family sounds like a good match. Might be nice to have a girl close in age that can show you Americans around!

    ReplyDelete